Moto Rider Go is short for Moto Rider Go: Highway Traffic. Download Moto Rider Go APK for the biking experience of your dreams! Let’s get into the details of this game.
What Is Moto Rider Go?
Are you a lover of bikes and/or cars? Moto Rider Go combines these two vehicles in a motorbike game where you must bike to avoid traffic. It is a 3D racing game developed by T Bull, a leading maker of the mobile game software.
Moto Rider Go is a first-person racing game where you ride your motorbike through traffic. Traffic in this game comes from police cars, roadblocks and trucks. The game is endless, so the aim is to get as far as possible while dodging vehicles.
You can also screech by vehicles to add bonus points to your score. Moto Rider Go is also a freemium game. This means it is mostly free to play, but you need money to make in-app purchases. Thankfully, the in-app purchases are not over the top. Also, there are daily rewards available. You can earn some by watching video ads.
How To Play Moto Rider Go
Moto Rider Go is endless. There is no visible end to the course; it ends when you crash. The gameplay is simple. Ensure your bike is balanced and move right or left to avoid the vehicles ahead. The further you get in the game, the higher your score. Collect the coins on your way but ensure you don’t collide with cars while trying to get them.
Main Features of The Game
Moto Rider Go is an exciting racing game with amazing features. Key features of this game include:
- Endless Game: Moto Rider Go features endless roads and courses. The game can go on forever if you don’t collide with an obstruction or vehicle. There are four game modes, each with its special race course. The modes are Suburbs, Desert, Snow and Night City. Each mode is exactly what the name implies. In all modes, the roads and highways are crammed full of cars moving at great speeds. Prepare for this before you start playing the game. It will keep you on your toes.
- High-Quality Bikes: The Moto Rider Go bike collection features high-performance motorbikes. These are some of the fastest bikes ever seen in a game. Each bike has its specifications. The bikes are in three classes; each class has a different speed level.
- Rich Courses: These are the results of time and effort put into the design of this game. The graphics are superb and impressive on mobiles and PC. The roads and highways are realistic. They make the game even more fun for players.
- Customizable Options: After selecting your preferred bike, you can customize it. You can choose your bike’s colour and even add special designs to the body. You can also get other upgrades for your bike to improve its performance in the game.
- Leaderboards: You get to take part in challenging games online. This is a chance to join other players worldwide to aim for the top ranks on the leaderboard. All you have to do is play your games with extra enthusiasm and complete the challenges given.
- Controls: There are four control methods: Tilt, Swipe, On Screen Buttons and Keyboard Arrow Buttons. You can use these to move your bike left or right in the game. For PC players, a keyboard is a reasonable option.
In Moto Rider Go, there are 23 achievement\s to unlock; 23 chances to prove yourself in this game. Although the features seem simple, the game is quite addictive once you begin playing. After each ride, a summary of your game is provided.
Other Traffic Dodging Games
Moto Rider Go is not the only traffic dodging game there is. They’ve been around for a while. Other games in this category include Road Run 2 and Extreme Highway Traffic Car Race.
Road Run 2 is also a first-person racing game, but the player runs in this game. You must find your way through the traffic by dodging vehicles, bullers and road obstacles whilst collecting coins. You also have angry drivers to look out for. Since the player has to run, there are characters with different skill sets to be unlocked.
Extreme Highway Traffic Car Racing is a game in which you must beat traffic while driving a luxury car. Like Moto Rider Go, it is an endless game. If you think navigating traffic is hard work on a bike, imagine how bad it’ll be with a car.
A major perk of playing Moto Rider Go is the fact that you enjoy the continuous excitement of endless racing and the thrill of doing it on a motorbike. Ride through highway traffic and remain safe, or you lose.
Moto Rider Go attempts to be a thoroughly realistic game, from the speedometer design to the customizable controls. Honestly, it has not failed to do this. The game sounds play their part in adding to the realism of the game too. As with all endless games, it only gets boring when you keep losing early.
Try to keep making it further in the game as you play. Play each round to fare better than you did in the previous one. Moto Rider Go is easy to learn, and the bikes are easy to ride. There’s not much to learn. The game is a good choice for game newbies and seasoned racing game players.
In addition, the traffic is not limited to just trucks or just SUVs. There is a rich mix present in this aspect of the game. Finally, a very important contributing factor to a good game is the “feel-good” element. Moto Rider Go provides this to an admirable extent.
No one likes to lose. Since this game is endless, no player is winning or losing entirely. You win to an extent in every game you play because you get to a certain point in the game. This is not entirely valid for the leader board since you’re aiming for the top rank there.
For the base game, though, there is no maximum win. The sky is your starting point!