Download Granny Chapter 2 APK for the scariest days of your life. Although it is just a game, this one will scare you as a proper horror game should!
Welcome To Granny: Chapter Two!
You met Granny and her horrible antics in the first Granny game a while ago. Now, it's time for a second edition of the series, chapter two of the horror. Granny: Chapter Two is a sequel to the spooky Granny game.
It's a new level of the creeps because you have not just one disturbing old person after you, but two old folks! Granny and Grandpa are determined to beat your soul out of you. The only way to avoid this is to escape the house. The home is creepy, the people in it are creepy, and you're finished if they get you.
Granny: Chapter Two was released on Android devices on September 6, 2019. The iOS version was released three months later, on December 30, 2019. The gameplay is similar to that of the original game. All you have to do is leave the house within five days. It sounds easy, but you're outnumbered, so it poses quite a challenge.
Thrilling Features of The Game
What's a spooky game without features that spook the life out of you? Granny: Chapter Two's major feature is the addicting gameplay. It is simple, yet, it captivates the player. All the game's features build up to this. Here are some to look out for in the game:
- Practice Mode: This is set in a house where Granny and Grandpa are absent. Explore the place without the pressure that comes with their lurking. You can also play a practice game where only one of the game's villains is home.
- Visuals: The graphics are not the best but add to the atmosphere's creepiness. The previous Granny game had some annoying bugs, but this edition is better in that aspect.
- Puzzles: Solve puzzles to unlock doors and dodge traps while Granny moves around the house looking for her victim.
- Granny: Granny is the main antagonist, a chubby woman with small hands and long nails. She is very sensitive to noise and goes towards the source of the sound. She has a wooden bat that can be used to attack the player. She also plays the piano to make sounds to distract the player. In addition, she's equipped with bear traps which she sets at different points for the player.
- Grandpa: Grandpa is the secondary antagonist of the game. He is Granny's husband, a bald man with a dirty face and white eyes. Unlike her, he is practically deaf. Most noises do not attract him. Instead, he hears these sounds in loud cases such as a dropped vase in the living room, shooting with the shotgun. Grandpa wears the house's security key. You can obtain it by knocking him out or stealing it while asleep.
- Slendrina: Slendrina is a ghost with a long, pale floating head and a large, black mouth. She has long, black hair. She appears if the player knocks out her son. Instead of harming the player directly, she screams and attracts Granny and/or Grandpa with them.
- The Child: This is Slendrina's son and Granny's grandchild. He attacks by biting the player to stun him. This does not kill the player but stops action until the player wakes up. During this time, the player can be knocked out by Granny or Grandpa if discovered.
Granny: Chapter Two features other scary characters like the Water Monster and Liev. The rooms in the house have different functions and items that can be found in them.
Although the game is put together well, the gameplay is basic enough for anyone to understand. The first thing to know is your goal. You're trying to get out of the house. Along the way, you'll find items that can aid your escape. Make good use of them.
If you jump into the main game without prior experience, you're likely to get knocked out as soon as you jump in. Start with the practice mode to get a good feel of the house. Use this to study the layouts of the rooms and furniture. The old villains are not present, so you can relax as you do this.
Granny: Chapter Two is set in Grandpa's house. At the start of the game, you wake up in a dark, moist room, dizzy with your head aching. The main door is locked, so you have to check all the rooms in the house for items to help you unlock it. First, designate a room for stashing items collected. Then, ensure it is one with lots of escape routes.
Be careful while you do this. If you make a sound, Granny hears it. If Grandpa sees you, just start running. You can hide under beds and in cabinets. You're safe if they don't see you when you're hiding. Use the security cameras to monitor the movements of the game's characters.
The house has two escape routes: the main door and a secondary exit. The second exit is a sewer at the bottom of the house. If you manage to get there alive, there's an old boat that can get you away from the house.
The audio effects help make the game scarier and more realistic. The creepy visuals are a nice touch, perfecting the game's horror theme. Granny: Chapter Two has five difficulty levels: Practice, Easy, Normal, Hard, and Extreme. It's important to note that Practice Mode does not have evil grandparents but has other dangers.
Granny: Chapter Two was developed by DVloper. Dennis Vukanovic is a Swedish game creator. His company is also home to the original Granny game and the Slendrina series from which the Slendrina character was adopted. As with most DVloper games, Granny: Chapter Two is available on your PCs. What's better than a thrilling game? Access on a larger screen!
Can you handle the creaking floors and screaming ghosts? Can you survive in a house where everyone is against you? There's only one way to find out. Play Granny: Chapter Two now and see if you can make it out before your five days of grace end!