Download the Polarr APK photo editor app and experience smooth, detailed, professional video and photo editing like never before on moniker and Pc devices.
Polarr photo editor is a professional graphic design and video editing app for parties and designers. When it comes to graphic design, there are a lot of concerns that come up in the hearts of starting designers. Mostly on how hard it would be and how to rate their work. Programmers created graphic designing software, apps, and online services to clear these doubts. However, the problem of ease and leveling the steep learning curve was still at large until professional tools like Polarr were created by teams of experienced graphic designers to solve these problems for all.
Polarr app is designed in a beginner-friendly style so individuals new to photo and video editing can figure their way about it without any difficulties associated with traditional graphic design. And this single factor of having a smooth learning environment for creating personal and business edits to media files (photos and videos) is one reason for the app's rise to fame among beginning and old-time graphic designers.
Polarr app is one of the few Enhanced-Auto-Editing tools that professional designers use in their day-to-day photography, photo, and video editing tasks. Polarr makes graphic design significantly easier than most apps. Developed by Polarr. Inc and finally released on the 25th of June 2015, "Polarr app download," "Polarr download," "Polarr free download," "Polarr photo editor download," and many similar ones have since then been requested by individuals who love editing graphical displays and media and other works.
To ensure their service reaches anyone who needs it, Polarr Inc. took great care to ensure the app is also available to Android, IOS, Mac, and Windows devices. This availability across multiple devices and operating systems, along with the problem-solving design of the app, all contributed to making the Polarr app very popular among mobile graphic designers. Its popularity earned the app an excellent 4.7 star rating from 92,000 reviews, 10M+ downloads, and an impressive $80k+ in revenue generated. Despite being a professional app for designers, due to the nature of how easy its approach to design is and an in-app tutorial, it is argued that a 10year old could efficiently use the app.
Features of Polarr
While the Polar app is free to download or install, it still uses a mode system like many tool apps. Typically it has a free and a premium mode (which users have to subscribe to monthly). The premium mode offers a wider range of services than the free mode. Nonetheless, users can still make use of the main features of the Polarr app, which are:
- Support addition and removal of Watermark from images
Graphics designers using Polarr can add or remove watermarks from images to access or regulate their use.
- Supports Multiple languages
- A.I. object segmentation
- Advance free image editing
- Face Correction and Detection
- Set Effects and Overlays
- Video Editing
This feature is only found in the latest version of the Polar app (Polar app v6.5.6)
Create your unique filters
With Polarr, you can create your unique filter, store it or share it. This feature helps the designer get work done much faster if there is an abundance of editing (with the same desired results).
How to use the Polarr Editor app
Even with the aid of a tutorial guide, beginners may still find it a little tough to know what actions come before the other as they begin their graphic design journey with Polarr. Their inability to grasp the steps is because the Polarr app's tutorial primarily focuses on educating users on navigating the work interface, understanding their functions, and manipulating the work area to their benefit.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how anyone can use the Polarr app
In clear steps:
- Download and Install the Polarr app: There are several ways users can get the app on the internet. An example is a simple search like "Polarr app download," "Polarr download," "Polarr free download," and "Polarr photo editor download." These on any trusted app store or website would grant users the official Polarr app.
- Grant the app permission to access your images: This feature is set in place to allow the user to pick an image to work on.
- Choose a suitable workplace: The Express mode option is much simpler and more convenient for beginners. At the same time, the Pro is used by professional and premium users, as it comes with more complicated features.
- Follow and endeavor to note the instruction given in the tutorial.
- Select an image from your gallery and edit using what you've seen in the tutorial
- Set the Light quantity and quality of the image using the 'Light' feature
- Color: Give your picture a new outlook and richness with colors. You can do this by adjusting to new levels, such as the Tint, Temperature, Vibrance, and image saturation.
- Face Tools: Take full advantage of Polarr's first-ever auto feature: The Face tools. Use these specially designed tools to smoother, erase, and edit the face of your image and see how much better it becomes.
- Add Effects: Adding subtle effects like radiate, pixelate, blur, diffuse and roughen.
- Tone up your image: Restructure the Highlights and shadow of your work till you are satisfied.
- Save the image
Access to a professional app for a big niche such as graphic design is a dream come true for many, as this opportunity was nothing but a wish just a little over a decade ago. However, many websites, apps, and software allow users to edit as they see fit. Each of these services tries to solve a unique problem that would make them stand out; some offer professional services free to everyone, and others provide special services and more as part of a premium plan for users who desire them.
Regardless of all these, ease of understanding and use is most important when rendering a service that most users are averagely skilled in at best.